A Parent’s Guide to Online Influencers
Give me a ‘like’!
Share my video!
Subscribe to my channel!
Enter a competition to win skins!
Loot box win every time!
Free points to build your team!
Would you like to join our gang?
I HATE YOU
Can you help us?
Check out these real videos on our page
What you can do to help keep your child safe online
- Always discuss regularly with your child what they watch and follow online.
- If your child follows an online influencer, then if you do the same, you will be able receive the content as well and be better prepared in helping to advise your child.
- Discuss regularly the positive and negative elements of online influencers.
- Always let your child know that they should never purchase anything online without gaining your permission first.
- Always let your child know that they should always say if they see or hear anything online that makes them feel scared or uncomfortable and to never arrange to meet someone who they have met online.
- Let them know that they do not have to feel as though they have done something wrong, nobody is going to get cross and it is not their fault.
- If you are concerned with anything you or your child has seen or asked to do, please call Childline or tell your child’s school.
Always encourage your child to:
They will know how to help.
Our award-winning Safety Net workbook
Safety Net is an award-winning fun and colourful resource packed with 24 pages of engaging content, illustrations, crosswords and wordsearch puzzles proven to help children stay safe when using the Internet, social media, gaming and more.
The friendly format will encourage your child, from an early age, to be open about what they do and see online without fearing they have done something wrong.
- Children 6-14 years.
- All parents to read to their young children.
Now available as a standalone resource outside of our school workshop and webinar programmes.
Sign up and keep up to date
Subscribe FREE to our Parent Guides newsletter and receive regular updates. As the digital world continues to evolve, you will be equipped with the latest knowledge to confidently help your child stay safe as they grow up online.Just enter your email address and the year in which your child/children are in at school.