Live frontline practitioners training webinar
Are you worried about what a young person is accessing online
This live session is approximately 1-hour 45-minutes hours in duration, hard hitting and will:
- raise your awareness to the good, the bad and the ugly of the Internet and what children are doing online.
- highlight the real dangers children are unknowingly at risk of when they’re using the Internet, social media, gaming and more.
- help you gain an understanding of perpetrators and the models used for online grooming, to include sexting, CSE, gangs, fake news, radicalisation and bullying.
- help you understand Prevent, identify when a young person is being radicalised, or likely to be through online activity and how it can assist directly in an appropriate way to keep people and communities safe from the threat of terrorism
To support the training and help cascade your learning wider, you will receive a complimentary box set of Safety Net parental engagement resources. These resources are vital to the training and will be dispatched to the address you provide on registration.
Watch this video and book your place now
This approximately 1-hour 45-minute session will consist of
- 75-minute live presentation (Attendees cannot activate their camera or microphone and can ask the presenter questions ‘live’ through a text chatbox)
- Followed by a 30-minute live Q&A on Zoom (Zoom link will be provided during the presentation)
Registration – All spaces have now been allocated:
If you would like to go on a waiting list please fill in the form below