Safety Net – Keeping children safe online
Live ‘Train the Trainer’ webinar
Recommended for frontline practitioners working with children and young people.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – This is a virtual 90-minute course. Once you have registered for a place, you will receive a confirmation email which will contain your unique joining link.
Access expert training from Safety Net, a unique educational CPD programme designed to provide frontline practitioners working with children and young people with the tools and confidence to engage parents/carers and then their children, in a concerted effort to encourage safe online practice in the home.
The training webinar aims to raise awareness of the unseen dangers and embeds the understanding needed to help young people stay safe when they are using the Internet, social media and playing online games.
Click below to watch a short video on what is Safety Net
By the end of the 90-minute eye-opening CPD webinar session, practitioners will have gained:
- Increased awareness of the real and hidden dangers children face when using the Internet, social media, playing online games and following online influencers.
- An understanding of perpetrators and the models used for online grooming, to include sexting, unintentional victims, CSE, gangs, fake news, radicalisation and bullying.
- Interventions – models used to keep children safe.
- The understanding of the important role parents/carers must play if we are to help keep children safe online.
- Resources to engage parents and children.
- Information on how your school can take advantage of forthcoming funded parent live sessions.
As part of the live virtual webinar session, you will require to have in front of you a copy of our Safety Net parental engagement resource. The resource is vital to the training and an essential tool to support you effectively in your work to enhance parent/carer engagement. Your training pack will include a Safety Net book, digital parent guides and completion certificate. We will post your training pack directly to the address you enter upon registration.
Book now – The next upcoming Live CPD training webinars are:
If you would like to enquire about further forthcoming sessions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
E-mail: email@example.com or phone: 0121 227 1941
Commitments and Cancellations
In order to continue to offer funded training we need to run our courses on a maximum occupancy basis.
A cancellation fee will be charged for the non-attendance of any individual following an online confirmed booking for this training session. This fee will be waived if a replacement attendee from the same setting takes up the place.
Notice of cancellation: Less than 14 days £50 + VAT
Notice of cancellation: Less than 30 days £25 + VAT